I have a donut hole/cake ball maker that I used for these.
- P28 Strawberries n’ Cream pancake mix
- Nib Mor dark chocolate
- Sprinkles of your choice
- Prepare pancake mix as directed. I used 1 cup mix and 1 cup of water.
- Whisk the batter together until there are no clumps.
- Bake your protein donut holes and allow them to cool.
- Once they are cooled break your dark chocolate into squares and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat the dark chocolate in 30 second intervals until melted all of the way. Make sure that you stir the chocolate between the cycles.
- Dip the donut holes in chocolate and place on wax paper. I had to stick mine next to each other because otherwise they were rolling all over the wax paper.
- Cover with sprinkles and enjoy!
Note: Allow the chocolate to cool and harden before storing.